This day, a few weeks ago, was shortly before the pre-opening-night madness weeks on my last show had entered full-swing, but I was already in lazy-dressing mode, reverting back to my old jeans + business-casual jacket regimen, as I usually do when I must dress for comfort due to working very long hours. Not that I don't like that particular style regimen. I feel good in it. But it often feels uninspired because I use the same formulas over and over again. Hey, at least I got to showcase my Obama belt this time! And you can't tell from the photo, but the jacket has sparkly silver threads woven throughout.

This might not be the best view of my rear end. Or of my scraggly hair day. But I wanted to show off the cute button/belt detail at the back of the jacket. I'm wearing thermal leggings beneath the jeans, which makes me feel quite sausage-y. But it's better than freezing my derriere off during the walks to/from the bus, and the costume shop often doesn't warm up, so sometimes I just never take off the thick underlayer. Mmm... sausage...

Jacket: Joyce Leslie.
Sweater: Joyce Leslie.
Earrings and necklace: Claire's?
Broach: Burlington Coat Factory?
Obama belt: little kiosk in Philly airport.
Jeans: Express.
Shoes: ye olde faithful Danskos.

Looks great on you. I'd like to wear this one.Cute jacket
ReplyDelete